Medi Nova sas
This Information is intended to inform the user about the methods of treatment of personal data concerning him. Medinova sas, in line with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (hereinafter «Privacy Code») and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter «GDPR»), intends to guarantee the privacy and security of the personal data of each visitor in line with what is prescribed in this Information. This Information is intended as information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code and articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR.
The Data Controller is, in the person of its holder: Medinova sas of Melli Paola & c, Via Beethoven 2 / A – 42122 Reggio Emilia (RE) VAT number: 01706700356 Telephone: 0522 920161 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Type of data processed
This website offers informative and sometimes interactive content. During the navigation of the site it will be possible to acquire information about the visitor, in the following ways:
- Navigation data
The computer systems and the software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some data whose transmission it is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: the IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of websites from which it was accessed, information on pages visited by users within of the site, the access time, the stay on the single page, the internal path analysis and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
- Additional data categories
This is all personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for example, by sending a request for information through the contact forms on the site.
Purpose of the treatment
- Purpose: provide information and / or fulfill requests submitted by the user.
Legal basis: the treatments put in place for these purposes are necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and do not require specific consent from the party concerned.
- Purpose: to detect your experience of use of our platforms, the products and services we offer and to ensure the correct functioning of the web pages and their contents.
Legal basis: the processing put in place for these purposes are based on a legitimate interest of the owner.
Legal basis: the treatments put in place for these purposes are carried out with the specific consent provided by the user.
Data circulation and non-EU data transfer
For administrative purposes, we inform you that your data could be communicated by the Owner to external collaborators for their processing (for example, marketing studies) limited to the processing of his requests received through the site. Pursuant to art. 43 of the Privacy Code and art. 44 of the GDPR, the Data Controller may transfer his personal data to Third Parties located in countries that do not belong to the European Union or to the European Economic Area. In this circumstance, the Data Controller ensures the adoption of adequate guarantees (such as the signing of standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission) with the receiving foreign company; these clauses guarantee a level of data protection corresponding to that established by European legislation.
Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data is carried out mainly using electronic procedures and supports (DB, CRM platforms, etc.) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, non-excess and pertinence required by current privacy legislation.
Redirect to external sites
Connection to / from third party sites
From this website it is possible to connect, through appropriate links, to other websites or it is possible to connect to our website from third-party websites. The Data Controller declines any responsibility regarding any request and / or release of personal data to third party sites and regarding the management of authentication credentials provided by third parties.
We inform you that the data relating to the navigation logs, if registered, will be kept by the Owner for a period of 6 months. We also inform you that the data you provide will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship between us in existence and further stored exclusively for the period provided for the fulfillment of legal obligations, provided that it is not necessary to further store them for defend or assert a right or to fulfill any further legal obligations or orders of the Authorities.
Rights of the interested parties
The subjects referred to in the aforementioned data (so-called «interested parties») have the right to exercise their rights according to the methods and within the limits established by the current privacy legislation. In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask the Data Controller:
- correction: may request to rectify or supplement the data that has provided us or otherwise in our possession, if inaccurate;
- cancellation: may request that your data acquired or processed be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes or where there are no disputes or disputes outstanding, in case of revocation of consent or its opposition to treatment, in case of treatment unlawful, or if there is a legal obligation to cancel;
- limitation: may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, when one of the conditions set forth in art. 18 of the GDPR; in this case, your data will not be processed, except for the conservation, without your consent except for what is stated in the same article in paragraph 2;
- opposition: can oppose at any time the processing of your data on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless there are legitimate reasons for proceeding with the treatment that prevail over his, for example for the exercise or our defense in court; your objection will always and always prevail over our legitimate interest in processing your data for marketing purposes;
- portability: you can ask to receive your data, or send them to another owner indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7, par. 3, GDPR, we inform you that you can exercise your right to revoke your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent previously granted. Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data. To exercise these rights, report problems or request clarification on the processing of your personal data, you can use the contact form on the website or send an email to email@example.com. We also inform you that you can also forward your requests via mail, writing to the Data Controller, at the address indicated in the previous paragraph «Data Controller».
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser’s PC in the browser. They contain basic information on browsing the Internet and thanks to the browser are recognized every time the user visits the site. By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies, but you can change this setting to ensure that cookies are not installed. Typically cookies can be installed:
- directly from the owner and / or manager of the website (c.d. first-party cookies);
- by persons unrelated to the website visited by the user (c.d. third-party cookies).
This website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the Opinions issued in the European context by the Working Group pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR:
- Session: are cookies that are not permanently stored on the user’s computer and are deleted by closing the browser, are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site avoiding the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users’ browsing.
- Persistent: are the cookies that remain stored on the hard drive of the computer until their expiration or cancellation by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set their computer’s browser to accept / reject all cookies or display a warning every time a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether or not to accept it. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (ie block them permanently), setting the highest level of protection.
- Technical: are the cookies used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of the language of navigation. In general, it is therefore not necessary to obtain the preventive and informed consent of the user. This also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
- Non-technical: they are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users’ terminals is prohibited if they have not been adequately informed and have not given valid consent in this regard. This category includes cookies c.d. Anallitycs that are used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website.
Cookies on this website
Technical cookies that do not require consent
- Session / browsing cookies (first-party cookies): these are cookies that allow you to take advantage of the site’s functionality without storing personal data. These cookies allow, for example, to report an error in the compilation of a contact form or to view the content in its own language.
- Anonymous statistical cookies (third-party cookies): these are statistical cookies (Google Analytics) installed by Google Inc. These statistical cookies use the technique of anonymization of the IP address (see IP anonymization in analytics) and therefore do not store any personal data of the user but only aggregated statistical data. We also remind you that suitable tools are provided by Google for the deactivation of cookies by Google Analitycs. More privacy information in Google Analytics is available at this link.
Cookies for which consent is required
This website does not contain cookies that store your personal data for which consent is required. For the processing of personal data that, with your consent, third-party companies not known to us may put in place through cookies, by connecting to Your Online Choices and using the relevant service will be able to customize your choices.
Manage your cookie preferences through the browser
We remind you that you can manage your cookie preferences even using your browser.
- Internet Explorer
click on «Tools» then «Internet Options». On the Privacy tab, move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click OK. For further information visit the Microsoft website.
Go to the «Tools» menu of the browser and select the «Options» menu Click on the «Privacy» tab, uncheck the «Accept cookies» box and click OK. For further information visit the Mozilla website.
From the Safari Browser select the «Edit» menu and select «Preferences». Click on «Privacy». Set the «Cookies Block» setting always «and click OK For further information visit Apple Safari website.
Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select «Settings». Click on «Show advanced settings». In the «Privacy» section, click on the «Content settings» button. In the «Cookies» section, select «Do not allow sites to store data» and check «block cookies and third-party site data», and then click OK. For further information visit Chrome website.
- Others browser
Search in the browser settings the way cookies are managed.